Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fab Fingertips: Spring Nail Trends

 
 
 
There are many ways to incorporate Spring Trends into your daily look. A new fun nail color can breathe life into a lack luster image. I am a huge fan of the pinks and corals this season. I have been bombarded with the message that orange is the new neutral for Spring. However, if you are not quite moved by the idea of facing the world in head to toe tangerine try some citrus fun on your finger tips. I am a life long lover of pink. I will proudly admit it  has been my favorite color since the age of five. Say goodbye to the bubble gum/barbie pink of yesteryear and test one of these more modern sophisticated pinks available this spring.  
 
 
 
 
I love the cool blues and oceanic shades that are plentiful this time of year. These shades remind me of the relaxing St. Lucia holiday I have been planning ( A girl can dream can't she) Let these cool tones set a relaxed mood while you go about your weekly routine. If you work in a more conservative environment you can always opt for one of these colors for your pedicure and show your fun side on the weekend or after work hours. 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment